In the Footsteps of Jesus – https://bible.org/article/footsteps-jesus-chronological-journey-through-gospels-set-geography-politics-people-power
Bible – Gospel of Luke
Articles on Middle Knowledge:
Book Reference: https://apps.biola.edu/apologetics-store/products/books/item/the-only-wise-god-the-compatibility-of-divine-foreknowledge-and-human-freedom_Book
Group Exercise: Read Romans 1:11-13 (Introduction) and Romans 15:22-26 (Conclusion). Answer the following Question: What does Paul mean by “harvest”?
- Personal –
Ex: David Watson’s story (DMM)
- Textual –
Ex: Inspired Word of God – Plenary, Verbal, and Confluent
- Authors –
Group Exercise: Read Mark 4:30-32 and solve the issue of the Mustard seed (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Mark 4:30 – Orchid seed is smaller
Group Exercise: Read Luke 1:1-4 and answer the following questions and resolve the “Logic Statements”
Is the Gospel written by Luke or God? (Consider Freedom of Will and Evil)
1. The words of the Bible are the product of free human activity.
2. Human activity, such as Luke writing gospel of Luke, can be totally controlled by God without violating Luke’s freedom of will.
3. God totally controlled what Luke wrote.
4. Therefore, the words of Luke are God’s utterances because God controlled what Luke freely wrote.
5. Whatever God utters is errorless.
6. Therefore, the words of Luke are errorless.
Leave a Reply